Handcrafted in Brooklyn, New York. The FOUND dog leashes are hand-spliced to withstand hundreds of pounds of pull with the ends then "whipped" (an old nautical term) for additional durability. Fixed on the ends are solid brass lockable carabiners designed to allow additional safety for rescue pups big and small.
The synthetic leashes are perfect for every day use, including rainy days.
Nothing ages more beautifully than marine-grade rope and hardware. The individually-numbered, stamped tags on each FOUND leash remind us of the uniqueness of our pets, and allow us to keep track of the number of animals we have helped so far.
Wear this leash multiple ways - here are a few examples:
1. Hands-free, around the waist
2. Make a handle by clipping to the O-rings
3. Walk two dogs and form a handle with a simple knot in the center
The adjustable solid o-rings and clips (marine grade hardware) on our adjustable FOUND leashes allow it to be used in any of the following ways:
- As a simple hand-held leash of variable lengths
- To clip your animal to a fence, tree or post
- Around your waist, freeing up your hands
- Over your shoulder, across your chest
It is very easy to adjust the o-rings, you hold one of the rings still and twist the rope through the ring with your free hand. The braids of the rope will separate slightly for the ring to move along. The ring will stay where you leave it. You may clip either end of the leash to your dog's collar.
Hand washable, line dry
Weight: 2 - 6 kgs
Weight: 6 - 23 kgs