Ruched Hi Pant - Pear
Designed for both practicality and style, featuring an elevated ruched waistband and fuller coverage. Cut from our signature crepe fabric in Pear, our seasonless green hue.
Every peony swimwear piece is made entirely from recycled and sustainable fabrics; both main fabric and lining.
- Fuller coverage pant option.
- Twin needle finish for a comfortable and secure fit.
- Designed to offer the same coverage as our Staple Hi Pant.
- Designed to sit at the smallest part of your waist to ensure the most flattering fit.
- True to size. Go for your regular size to ensure ruched panel sits softly around your waist.
- Ellie wears a size 8. Her waist is 68.5cm (27”) and her lower hip is 94cm (37”).
- Mikayla wears a size 12 and her lower hip is 99cm (39”).
We aim to process and dispatch your order as quickly as possible. Most orders are processed within 1-2 working days. If your order is urgent, please email us at email@example.com or leave us a note on your order.
Kind Curations offers shipping for delivery within Australia and internationally via Australia Post. For more information please visit our Support page.
Domestic Shipping Australia Wide:
Free for any order over $150
$10 for any order under $150
Instore pick up is also available. Please select this during checkout.
We happily accept returns, refunds and exchanges on full-priced items that are in their original condition with all packaging and tags intact. For all returns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org promptly with your request.
The return address will be provided via email. Returns must be sent back within 7 days of receiving your order.
Exchange is subject to availability and we recommend submitting your request via email promptly to arrange the exchange. A credit may be supplied subject to our assessment, and at our discretion.
Sale items are not eligible for a refund, however may be exchanged for other items or a credit note unless deemed faulty.
Please note: jewellery and lingerie are not eligible for returns unless deemed faulty.
Please view our Support page for more information