September Staple Pant
- This piece is made entirely from recycled and sustainable fabric; both main fabric and lining.
- Main fabric is made from Econyl®, a 100% regenerated nylon made from abandoned ocean plastic.
- Lining was developed in-house using Oeko Tex Standard 100 certified recycled yarn and is exclusive to peony.
- Exclusive in-house created September textile print.
- An easy-going peony piece that will never go out of style.
- Comfortable and modest.
- Fuller coverage pant option.
- Twin needle finish for comfortable and secure fit.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as quickly as possible. Most orders are processed within 1-2 working days. If your order is urgent, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a note on your order.
Kind Curations offers shipping for delivery within Australia and internationally via Australia Post. For more information please visit our Support page.
Domestic Shipping Australia Wide:
Free for any order over $75
$10 for any order under $75
In-store pick up is also available. Please select this during checkout.
We happily accept returns, refunds and exchanges on full-priced items that are in their original condition with all packaging and tags intact. For all returns, please email email@example.com promptly with your request.
The return address will be provided via email. Returns must be sent back within 7 days of receiving your order.
Exchange is subject to availability and we recommend submitting your request via email promptly to arrange the exchange. A credit may be supplied subject to our assessment, and at our discretion.
Sale items are not eligible for a refund, however may be exchanged for other items or a credit note unless deemed faulty.
Please note: jewellery and lingerie are not eligible for returns unless deemed faulty.
Please view our Support page for more information