Staple Pant - Hydrangea
The perfect everyday bikini bottom. The signature Staple Pant is designed to offer a versatile fit and moderate coverage. Made with Peony's signature sustainable crepe fabric in Hydrangea. Mix and match our Hydrangea separates to create your own unique look.
SIZING AND FIT
- True to size. Go for your regular size.
- Sarah wears a size 8 and her lower hip is 87cm (34.5”).
- Yaz wears a size 12 and her lower hip is 101.5cm (40”).
- Campaign model Elodie wears a size 8 and her lower hip is 90cm (35.5”).
- Designed to sit just above your hip bones.
- Twin needle finish for a comfortable and secure fit.
- Every peony swimwear piece is made exclusively from recycled and sustainable fabrics, both main fabric and lining.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as quickly as possible. Most orders are processed within 1-2 working days. If your order is urgent, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a note on your order.
Kind Curations offers shipping for delivery within Australia and internationally via Australia Post. For more information please visit our Support page.
Domestic Shipping Australia Wide:
Free for any order over $75
$10 for any order under $75
In-store pick up is also available. Please select this during checkout.
We happily accept returns, refunds and exchanges on full-priced items that are in their original condition with all packaging and tags intact. For all returns, please email email@example.com promptly with your request.
The return address will be provided via email. Returns must be sent back within 7 days of receiving your order.
Exchange is subject to availability and we recommend submitting your request via email promptly to arrange the exchange. A credit may be supplied subject to our assessment, and at our discretion.
Sale items are not eligible for a refund, however may be exchanged for other items or a credit note unless deemed faulty.
Please note: jewellery and lingerie are not eligible for returns unless deemed faulty.
Please view our Support page for more information