We aim to process and dispatch your order as quickly as possible. Most orders are processed within 1-2 working days. If your order is urgent, please email us at email@example.com or leave us a note on your order.
Kind Curations offers shipping for delivery within Australia and internationally via Australia Post.
We do not accept responsibility for lost or stolen parcels once they leave our premises. Ownership and risk of damage to the goods is passed onto the customer upon delivery at the specified delivery address.
Shipments will be sent via regular post, in which Australia Post will leave the item in a safe place if possible. If a signature is required, please specify in the notes on your order.
Returns & Exchanges
We happily accept returns, refunds and exchanges on full-priced items that are in their original condition with all packaging and tags intact. For all returns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org promptly with your request.
The return address will be provided via email. Returns must be sent back within 7 days of receiving your order.
Exchange is subject to availability and we recommend submitting your request via email promptly to arrange the exchange. A credit may be supplied subject to our assessment, and at our discretion.
Sale items are not eligible for a refund, however may be exchanged for other items or a credit note unless deemed faulty.
Please note: jewellery and lingerie are not eligible for returns unless deemed faulty.
All items need to be returned to us promptly and costs of return are at the expense of the customer. We recommend using a traceable form of shipping.
Once the items have been received they will undergo a quality review and once cleared, you will receive your new items (for exchange), a credit note or refund. We will contact you to confirm this. We reserve the right to refuse the return if there are signs that the item is not up to saleable quality.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Cancellations & Pricing
We reserve the right to cancel any orders purchased on styles with incorrect pricing.
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the item without notice at any time.
We take special care to check your purchase thoroughly for any faults before delivering to you. We will also carefully package your items to protect them during transit. In the event of a faulty item being received, we will replace the item at our cost.
Returns of faulty items will only be accepted if the goods were faulty when delivered to you. All items returned as faulty will be inspected on receipt and any items deemed subject to general wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty. Returns of faulty items must be returned promptly. Please email email@example.com with photos and details of the fault. In the instance that your item was a one-off unique item, we will do our best to arrange for a similar item and if not possible a credit note or refund will be provided.
Kind Curations is committed to managing your personal information openly and transparently and to keeping your personal information safe. We want our customers to visit our site with confidence that their personal information is safe and that they know how we gather, manage, and use their information.
We will take all necessary measures to fulfil this commitment, including to:
• comply with the Australian Privacy Principles ("APPs");
• ensure that we manage your personal information openly and transparently;
• only collect personal information from you that we need in order to offer you the best possible service and customer experience;
• tell you how we might use your personal information;
• let you know if we need to disclose your personal information to anyone else (including anyone overseas) and if so, in what circumstances this might occur;
• keep your personal information secure;
• promptly respond to any request by you not to receive direct marketing material from us;
• make sure your personal information is kept accurate and up to date and to properly dispose of any personal information which is no longer required by us; and
• ensure that, where appropriate, you can access and correct your personal information.
The Purpose of this Policy
References to "our", "us" and "we" in this policy are references to Kind Curations. Kind Curations operates from locations in Australia. Our website, www.kindcurations.com (the "Website"), is owned and administered by Kind Curations.
Your Consent to this Policy
What types of personal information do we collect?
We will only collect from you information that is necessary and relevant to our relationship with you, including to enable us to provide to you the best possible service and customer experience.
Depending on the exact nature of our relationship with you, we may request that you provide, or we may collect through your activity on the Website, some or all of the following information:
• information that we may require to initially identify you, including your name, home address and your date of birth;
• information that we can use to contact you, including your telephone number, mobile number, email address, work address, mailing or delivery address;
• information we may require to confirm your identity, including your driver's licence number, passport details, or business name;
• information that may assist us to confirm your financial position or credit history when you are considering a finance or credit arrangement, including your credit card details, bank details, purchase history or transaction details and loan and credit information where finance arrangements apply;
• your location details through your smart phone or device;
• details of your communications and interactions with us, including log information such as your IP address, access dates and times, browser type and pages visited when you interact with the Website;
• transaction details, including the products you have ordered, the date and time of your order and the amount charged;
We may not need to collect all the above information from you, and the information we will require will depend on the specific goods or services that we are providing to you. We will only collect personal information from you that we reasonably require for the purposes of satisfactorily performing the services that you require.
The Act places restrictions on us collecting sensitive information about you (including information about your religion, political views, ethnicity, biometric data, criminal records and sexual preferences). Generally we will not collect this type of information. However, we may need to collect some sensitive information if you are applying for a job with us, and you have provided us with your consent to collect such information.
We may also collect from (and share with) third parties deidentified data for data analysis purposes, and inferred information and characteristics as a result of undertaking data analysis.
Why do we require your personal information?
Usually, the primary purpose that we will need to collect your personal information will be relating to a service or goods that we are providing to you or are about to provide to you and for contacting you in relation to those services. Our main services include the sale and delivery of goods; providing a forum for product and service reviews and feedback; providing information and responding to queries, support requests and warranty claims in relation to our goods and services.
We may also use your personal information for other business reasons, including:
• to contact you in relation to an event, special offer or product that you might be interested in;
• preventing fraud and other criminal activities;
• to assist us to run our business and to improve our services and performance, including staff training, accounting, risk management, record keeping, archiving, systems development, developing new products and services and undertaking planning, research and statistical analysis; and
• to comply with our legal obligations.
Do You have to provide us with your personal information?
There is no obligation for you to provide us with any of your personal information but if you choose not to provide us with your personal information, we may not be able to provide the information, goods or services that you require.
How do we collect your personal information?
The means by which we collect your personal information will depend on the nature of the service that we are providing to you.
We may collect your personal information:
• directly from you, either in person or over the phone;
• when you place an order via the Website;
• when you interact with the Website; or
• from other sources.
We will always collect your personal information directly from you unless it is impracticable to do so. This would usually be done through the Website when you elect to disclose your personal information to us for a particular purpose.
Where we are collecting your personal information, we will remind you of the following regarding the collection your personal information:
• our details, including our contact details and how you may contact us regarding privacy matters;
• that we are collecting your information and the reasons why we are collecting your information;
• if the collection is required or authorised by law, the details of the law, court or tribunal order;
• what happens if we cannot collect your personal information;
• any third parties to whom we may disclose the personal information;
• how you can access and correct your personal information;
• how you can complain about any breach of the APPs and how we will handle any such complaints; and
• whether your personal information is likely to be disclosed to anyone overseas and if practicable, the countries in which those recipients are located.
Collecting and disclosing personal information about others:
Wherever possible, we will collect personal information directly from the relevant individual to whom that information relates.
You represent and warrant to us that where you provide personal information to us about another person:
(a) you are authorised to provide that information to us;
(b) you have obtained the express consent of the individual to disclose their personal information to us for its relevant use, including for use in our business and to provide our goods or services;
(c) you have complied with the APPs in collecting that personal information, including by making all relevant notifications required under APP 5; and
Unsolicited personal information
Personal information will not be collected by any person who is known by us to be under the age of eighteen (18) without the consent of a parent or legal guardian. Persons under age eighteen (18) may only provide personal information with the involvement and consent of a parent or legal guardian.
How do we use or disclose your personal information?
We may use and disclose your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected or for a related purpose such as:
• to set up and activate your account with Kind Curations;
• to consider your request for a product or service;
• to enable us to provide a product or a service to you;
• to coordinate delivery of your goods;
• to facilitate and process your orders and payments;
• to carry out or respond to your queries or requests;
• to provide information to you that you have requested;
• to provide additional information to you as requested by you and to respond to your queries about our products;
• to facilitate your entry into competitions, contests or promotions run through the Website;
• to facilitate online chat;
• to any third party suppliers of our goods or services, including third party application owners or licensors;
• to any third party credit provider to facilitate the provision of credit to you as required;
• to our third party service providers to assist us in providing and improving our services to you, and to analyse trends in sales and better understand your needs or to develop, improve and market our products and services to you
• for regulatory reporting and compliance with our legal obligations;
• to relevant third parties to undertake fraud prevention efforts;
• to various regulatory bodies and law enforcement officials and agencies to protect against fraud and for related security purposes;
• to perform administrative and operational tasks (including risk management, systems development and testing, staff training and collecting debts);
• to facilitate product reviews and to seek your feedback in relation to particular products, customer satisfaction and our relationship with you and to manage any customer complaints;
• for use in direct marketing of promotions, products and services that we think might be of interest to you, including to add to a database compiled by us for this purpose;
• to our third party service providers, for use in direct marketing of promotions, products and services that our third party service providers think may be of interest to you, including to add to a database complied for this purpose;
• to Kind Curations subsidiaries or related entities ("Kind Curations Related Parties") for the direct marketing by those Kind Curations Related Parties of promotions, products and services offered by those Kind Curations Related Parties;
• to monitor or improve the quality and standard of service that we provide to you;
• to consider any concerns or complaints you may raise against us;
• to our agents, successors and/or assigns;
• to notify you of offers that may be of interest to you; and
• to better understand your preferences.
Do we share your personal information with others?
Wherever possible, we will limit the information provided to independent third parties to that information required for those third parties to properly perform their functions. Further, our contracts with these third parties will always require the third parties to comply with the APPs (or equivalent standards).
How may we use your personal information for marketing purposes?
As part of the services that we provide to you, we may:
• use personal information that we have collected to identify a product or service that may benefit you;
• contact you from time to time to let you know about a product or service that we believe you might be interested in; and
• disclose your personal information to the Kind Curations Related Parties or to our third party business partners to enable them to tell you about a product or service that you might be interested in.
3/570 Gold Coast Hwy
Tugun, Queensland, 4224
ATTN: OPT-OUT REQUEST
You may make a request that we do not disclose your personal information to facilitate direct marketing by another company and you may request that we provide you with the source of any personal information we use for direct marketing purposes. Any such requests will be actioned within a reasonable period and there will be no charges to you for making such requests.
Additionally, each direct marketing communication, including all emails and SMS, will include an opt-out or "unsubscribe" option which will immediately indicate to us that you no longer wish to receive materials of this kind. If you make a request not to receive direct marketing communications from us, we will stop sending you these materials.
How do we store your personal information?
We have implemented appropriate processes and techniques (including physical security such as locks and security systems and computer and network security, including firewalls and passwords) to protect personal information from loss, misuse and interference and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. In addition, access to your personal information is limited to those who specifically need it to conduct their responsibilities.
We and our third-party service providers take all necessary steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your personal information where it is no longer required and to protect your personal information from loss, misuse and interference and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
While care is taken to protect your personal information on the Website, unfortunately no data transmission over the Internet is guaranteed as 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee, ensure or warrant the security of any information you send to us or receive from us online. This is particularly true for information you send to us via email, which may be unencrypted and for which we have no way of protecting that information until it reaches us. Once we receive your personal information, we are required to protect it in accordance with the Act.
Maintaining your personal information
We take reasonable steps to ensure that:
• the information that we collect about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date at the time of collection;
• when we use your personal information, it is accurate, up-to-date, complete and accurate at the time of use; and
• if we disclose your personal information, it is accurate, up-to-date, complete and accurate at the time of disclosure.
Will we disclose your personal information to anyone overseas?
There may be circumstances where we need to disclose personal information that we hold about you to Kind Curations Related Parties, which may be based in another country, or a third party overseas ("Overseas Recipients"). This may occur, for example, where we, or one of our service providers, have a database or server hosted outside Australia or where you are interacting with an application which is based overseas.
Prior to us disclosing your personal information to a Kind Curations Related Party or an Overseas Recipient, we have an obligation under APP 8.1 to take reasonable steps to ensure that the Kind Curations Related Party or the Overseas Recipient does not breach the APPs in relation to your personal information, as well as an obligation under APP 6 to only disclose your personal information to an Overseas Recipient for the primary purpose for which that personal information was collected (unless an exception applies under APP 6) (the "Overseas Disclosure Obligations").
We will take all reasonable steps to satisfy our Overseas Disclosure Obligations.
The countries to which we are most likely to send your personal information include the United States of America.
How can you access your personal information?
We are committed to and take all reasonable steps to maintain accurate, timely, relevant, complete and appropriate information about our customers and Website users. You may request access to personal information about you held by us. Requests for access to your personal information should be made to:
3/570 Gold Coast Hwy
Tugun, Queensland, 4224
ATTN: PRIVACY DATA REQUEST
Verification of identity is required with a request to access (or update) personal information so that we can ensure your personal information is disclosed only to you. Inaccurate information will be corrected upon receiving appropriate correcting from you. Where you request access to your personal information, we will respond to any such request within a reasonable period after the request is made and if possible, we will provide you with access to your information in the manner requested by you, if specified. If we refuse to provide you with access to or correct the personal information held about you by us, then we will provide reasons for such refusal as well as a procedure to complain about the refusal. In any event, we will take all reasonable steps to give you access to your information in a way that meets your needs.
There are some limited circumstances in which we may not be able to provide you with access to your personal information when requested. Such circumstances might include where access would pose a serious threat to the life, health or safety of another person or where such access would unreasonably impact on the privacy of others.
We may recover from you our reasonable costs of supplying you with access to your personal information, but we will not charge you for any request you might make to access your information.
How can you seek to correct your personal information?
We take efforts to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate, complete, up-to-date, relevant and not misleading. To assist us to do this, please ensure that you provide us with correct information at the time you provide it to us and immediately inform us if your details change at any time. If we are concerned that any of your information is inaccurate, incomplete, out-of-date, irrelevant or misleading, or if you request that we correct any of your information, then we will take all reasonable steps to correct the information to ensure that it is accurate, complete, up-to-date, relevant and not misleading in the context of the purpose for which it is held.
If we correct any of your personal information and that information has previously been disclosed to another entity that is required to comply with the APPs, then, upon your request to do so, we will take reasonable steps to notify that other entity of the correction unless such notification is impracticable or unlawful.
If we refuse to correct your personal information following a request by you to do so, then we will provide you with the reason for such refusal and information regarding the procedure to complain about the refusal.
If we refuse to correct your personal information following a request by you to do so and you request that we associate with the information a statement that the information is inaccurate, out-of-date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading then we will take reasonable steps to associate the statement with the information so that the statement is apparent to users of the information.
We will respond to any requests regarding the correction of your personal information within a reasonable period after the request is made.
We will not charge you for any request to correct your personal information, nor will we pass on to you any costs incurred by us in correcting your personal information or for associating a statement with your personal information.
3/570 Gold Coast Hwy
Tugun, Queensland, 4224
ATTN: PRIVACY COMPLIANCE
If your personal information has not been handled in an appropriate way, we will do our best to remedy your concerns as quickly as possible, including by acknowledging receipt of your complaint and trying to resolve the complaint within a reasonable time. Where this is not possible, we will contact you within this period to let you know an anticipated time frame within which your complaint will be resolved.
If your complaint is not satisfactorily resolved, you may approach an external dispute resolution service or apply to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner ("OAIC") to have the complaint heard and determined.
For information about privacy generally, you may visit the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner’s website at www.oaic.gov.au.
Protecting your identity
Wherever it is practicable, we will always provide you with the option not to identify yourself when dealing with us. Alternatively, you may elect to use a pseudonym to protect your identity.
Links to other websites
This Website may contain links to websites which are owned or operated by other parties. You should make your own enquiries as to the privacy policies of these parties. We are not responsible for information on, or the privacy practices of, such websites.
Changes to this policy
How can you contact us?
Please find below our contact details. Please do not hesitate to contact us in relation to any privacy-related concerns and we will address any such concerns thoroughly and in a timely manner.
If it is practical to do so, you can contact us without identifying yourself. However, if you choose not to identify yourself, it may be more difficult for us to assist you with your enquiry. This will depend on the nature of your enquiry.
3/570 Gold Coast Hwy
Tugun, Queensland, 4224
ATTN: PRIVACY COMPLIANCE
Your express consent to collection, storage, use and disclosure of your Personal Information
Text message/SMS program terms
Signing Up and Opting-In to the SMS Service
Enrolment in the SMS Service requires you to provide your mobile phone number and to agree to these terms and conditions. You may not enrol if you are under 18 years old. Before the SMS Service will start, you will need to verify the mobile phone number you provided by responding to a text message to your mobile phone that affirms your choice to opt-in to this SMS Service and your agreement to these Terms. We reserve the right to stop offering the SMS Service at any time with or without notice.
By opting into the SMS Service, you:
Authorise Us to use autodialer or non-autodialer technology to send text messages to the mobile phone number associated with your opt-in (i.e., the number listed on the opt-in form or, if none, the number from which you send the opt-in, or, if none, the number on file for the account associated with your opt-in);
Acknowledge that you do not have to agree to receive messages as a condition of purchase;
Confirm that you are the subscriber to the relevant phone number or that you are the customary user of that number on a family or business plan and that you are authorised to opt in; and
Consent to the use of an electronic record to document your opt-in.
To request a free paper or email copy of the opt-in or to update our records with your contact information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To view and retain an electronic copy of these Terms or the rest of your opt-in, you will need (i) a device (such as a computer or mobile phone) with Internet access, and (ii) and either a printer or storage space on such device. For an email copy, you'll also need an email account you can access from the device, along with a browser or other software that can display the emails.
Messages You May Receive:
Once you affirm your choice to opt into the SMS Service, your message frequency may vary. You may receive an alert when:
You are welcomed into the SMS Service;
An order has been placed;
An order has been delivered;
An item or items has shipped;
An item or items are ready for an in-store pick up; and
There are general marketing or promotions.
Charges and Carriers
Message and data rates may apply. Please consult your SMS Service agreement with your wireless carrier or contact your wireless carrier to determine your phone's pricing plan and the charges for sending and receiving text messages. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any message, data or other charges incurred (usage, subscription, etc.) as a result of using the SMS Service.
The SMS Service may not be available on all wireless carriers. We may add or remove any wireless carrier from the SMS Service at any time without notice. We and mobile carriers are not responsible for any undue delays, failure of delivery, or errors in messages.
To Stop the SMS Service
To stop receiving text messages from Us, click the UNSUBSCRIBE link in any of the text messages you have received from Us. Your opt-out request may generate either a confirmation text or a texted request to clarify the text message program to which it applies (if you have more than one). To complete your opt-out, please provide the requested clarification. You acknowledge that the text message platform may not recognise and respond to unsubscribe requests that aren’t actioned through the provided UNSUBSCRIBE link and agree that We and our SMS Service providers will have no liability for failing to honour such requests. If you unsubscribe from one of our text message programs, you may continue to receive text messages from Us through any other programs you have joined until you separately unsubscribe from those programs. These Terms still will apply if you withdraw the consent mentioned above or opt out of the SMS Service.
Questions About the SMS Service
You can email HELP to email@example.com for help at any time. This will provide you a link to the terms and conditions along with a phone number to call for assistance.
Mobile Phone Number Change
In the event that you change or deactivate your mobile phone number, you agree to notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org